Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Went down to the grocer, bottle of Nyquil please, can't be satisfied unless my tongue is green

Whew! It's gonna' be tough not to whine. Feel like death eating a cracker. Am I really this sick and wimpy or is it all this stuff that I am taking? I never, never take Benedryl and go work because it knocks me out, but am doing it now. Ok, it wasn't that tough.

K, all you closet geeks n nerds I have had no response to the question posed by Charlie yesterday. Being fluboy is not a state of mind that encourages web browsing so y'all get with it and help a fellow geek/nerd out! This is unusual. One nice thing about being here and one of the main reasons I keep chattering is that people do help with problems.

Yes, there is a site counter on the page now. It is being difficult and not positioning exactly where desired, but it was recommended by a fellow blogger. It's amazing how many 'hits' I have had. I really do appreciate everyone spreading the word. Robyn, Arkansas Mike and others, thanks for making me a home page. If you have any suggestions please email me. Robyn's idea about the weather link was awesome.

Seems a few hours more sleep are in order, but work calls. Please go get flu shots.

"It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: