Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, October 31, 2003

Ahhhh, do I need a refreshing beverage?

Well, just when I think it's all 'figgered' out things become FUBAR. The comments tag has become another mystery in my cyber-life. It just does what it wants to do in spite of my desires and wishes. Anybody that comes to the beach house remind me to show you one of my favorite video clips of the dude going postal on a puter. Bout how I feel. Tape a xanax on me and force feed me a rumcoke n I may make this stuff work! Even though work calls this weekend somehow the comments and the sitemeter will begin to work or go straight to the cyberetheric.

It's early, laundry needs attention, work will beckon me shortly, my cold and earache have me thinking in a well as well as talking in one so it's hi ho hi ho. Later my fellow cyber wanderers and beware those tricksters tonite!

"Yeh, I know Red, I'm a dumbass."
- Eric, from That 70s Show

No comments: