Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, October 13, 2003

Rock on Gold Dust Woman

Work yesterday was good. We accomplished a lot. Then I came home and vegetated. My garage is still a wreck and I am going to try and oust whatever is living back there behind the boxes in the southwest corner. But, I plopped my tired butt down and watched The Dance by Fleetwood Mac. They are all older, more talented and very gracious to their audience. I love Christine McVie, she can sing with great range and feeling. But Stevie Nicks is just knockdown, dragout, tongue steppin' gorgeous! Extremely sensual and mysterious! This DVD has many close ups and it's hard to believe she's even aged since the Rumours album of 20 something years ago. Ms Nicks writes awesome tunes and interprets them with great feeling. She can twirl and spin in my presence any time she gets ready. Also dedicated a song to her Dad and that goes a long way with me. Stevie's Page aka Nicksfix They are all talented, every one of 'em. But Stevie floats the boat for me. Heckuva lots prettier than Mick, Lindsay or John! They are an unusual, eclectic group. In a genre all their own. Stevie, email me!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
-Carl Sagan

No comments: