Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Sojourn and Thomas Stearns

I will be traveling out of state today. Have to go to Paducah, KY. I should return tomorrow or Monday at the latest. If there is a dire emergency please feel free to call. I WILL be in areas that will charge roaming fees because of the old, old cell plan. Those of you that are supposed to call me, do so. Arial and Mudslinger will check on the house periodically while I am away so if you need something, they can be contacted.

Everyone needs to embrace someone they love and share this feeling. Stop what you are doing and find those special people in your life and let them know you care. Do it! You'll be glad you did.

"Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take
Towards the door we never opened
Into the rose-garden.
My words echo
Thus, in your mind."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

No comments: