Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Colorful Canadian Comedian and Wimpy Boy

The weather turns gorgeous and I catch a cold. Just can't seem to shake it and feel miserable. Bones ache, the nose thinks it's in a relay race and people are treating me like a sensitive guy because my eyes appear to be tearful. I won't even go to what my stomach is about, duh! One malady after another. I've a riding lawn mower sitting in my garage and haven't used it! This cold business has to stop! Now! Non-use of a riding mower is a criminal offense at the Saltillo Beach House!

Susan wrote saying that when downloading MSN Messenger that she receives an error message - Command line option syntax error. C'mon you closet geeks. Come forth and help this lady out! In the words of Red Green, "We're all in this together."

Be not slow to visit the sick.(so email me!)
Ecclesiastes

No comments: