Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, October 09, 2003

My geekness is showing

My youngest daughter and I had a cyberchat about me naming her and her sister after fonts and, well read on n you'll see (she's beagle and i am doc):

doc: lets see, i coulda named you Arial and your sister Verdana
beagle: lol
doc: did u ever talk to Verdana last night, Arial?
doc: it was after 11 when we hung the phone up?
beagle: ha ha nope, i left her a message, told her i would call back today
doc: i want to be Estrangelo Edessa
doc: that's a font in microsoft word
doc: u can call me estrangelo daddyo
beagle: roflmao!
doc: Would u like to be Arial Narrow or just Arial?
doc: yo Mama shall hence forth be known as trebuchet MS
doc: or wingdings, u decide
beagle: roflmao
beagle: i like the first one
doc: she is boficially trebuchet MS
doc: Dad woulda liked these changes, he wanted me to name you or your sister ja-beeq, n I tried but your mother said no
doc: don't go getting all disappointed that she wouldn't let you have such a lovely name like ja-beeq
beagle: roflmao
beagle: you are soo silly
beagle: best way to be though
doc: okay u can call me Sillyo Estrangelo Daddyo
doc: or SED for short
beagle: ha ha
beagle: i have spent the past 30 min digging up info on the dallas police dept
beagle: we are going after a guy on ebay
doc: ahhhhh
doc: whew!
beagle: dirty b------ didn't send our toy for the office (a westell router fot the techs to play with)
doc: thought u might be trying a denial of service on the Dallas PD or sumpthin
doc: sorry s--, he needs to be gut shot!
beagle: we wanted one they could just bang around on, so that is why we got it off ebay, in all my ebayness this has never happend
doc: btw i have new dual xeon server n it's da bomb
beagle: weird thing is dude responded and was friendly then just dropped off the face of the earth with out sending our item
beagle: cool beans, go you!
doc: thanks Arial, n u da bomb 2!

I think my oldest daughter will be suprised when she finds we've changed her name. My ex may have me shot. Anyway, Verdana! When you read this, give me a call. We need to think up a font name for yo hubby! SED out.....

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."
-R. D. Lang

No comments: