Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Enough with the bells!

There is little doubt that I am falling apart. Lost a tooth Sunday and now have an earache from hell. Any suggestions? Growing old - it beats the alternative. Where's Peter Pan when I really need him? And noise, I need noise. This tinnitus is driving me crazier!! Wish I could just change the frequency of the ringing.

Since I am wussie and whining it's best I go crawl in bed. Cyber wimping is not attractive. Everyone get their flu shots!! Stay casual...

"Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance."
- Brian Tracy

No comments: