Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, October 27, 2003

We shall get right down to it!

Am home from work early, LOL. It's nice to have some 'quiet time' with my machines. I've gotten emails about the new page that we are putting together. This is a work in progress and it will be several weeks before all the "like minds" congeal and actually start entries. I am sure everyone has their HTML hats on and developing material. Everyone will be notified. Thanks for the interest. This page is simply my own personal ramblings and observations. The new one will be polished and have many features. It will be about technology and the individuals involved will get to do their share of ranting and raving. As will you!! We definitely will consider anything sent for posting. So if you have ideas, gripes or praises let me know!

"All's not quiet on the 'Western' front."
-Billy Wobblynife

No comments: