Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, October 17, 2003

Guess what's new? Microsoft has more critical updates!!!

Like my friend Eddie said, they are averaging over one a week. Red Dragon let me know yesterday, but I had posted early and went home to the throes of cold misery. Anyway, thanks RD, n keep hacking away at that visual basic stuff. Tom says wait on the updates until the bugs are worked out. I used to agree, but with security being such an issue I will go home and download these little jewels to all my windows PCs. I recommend everyone do the same. Don't know about you folks but my email is lambasted daily with virus bombs. I'd rather reinstall knowing I was trying to protect my machines than to have these dirty bastards infect it and be the reason for reload. Please remember to update your AVG or Norton's, etc. every few days. I am checking daily. Once again, if you are using McAfees, don't worry with updating. It won't do any good. McAfee's blows, but not nearly as bad as the cretins at RIAA.

It has been brought to my attention that the sitemeter is doing weird things. I am working on it. If you hit the page and only get the first few posts, do a refresh or two and it should give you a 'week's worth'. Please bear with me, it'll either work right or be removed. Thanks CC for bringing this to my attention. Tell my brother Neal I hope he wins the car show in Booneville this weekend. Gonna go. Hope to have some really kewl sites to post this weekend. If you are looking for furniture, especially leather, boy howdy have I found a site for you! More this weekend.

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
- Frank Zappa

No comments: