Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Give me a bottle of Nyquil, that restless sleep my body needs

Charlie asked an interesting question:

Hey, I have question. How do you get the volume controls in Windows 2000 Pro to stay where you put them? We change it and then after reboot or sometimes while in use the wave sound is turned down. Do you know how to stop it from changing?

I have no idea. Help?!?


When the service pack 4 problem was encountered last week I went to Microsoft's online "board" as well as two others to seek aid in the resolution of the problem. Like a dumbass I used this email addy and am now being spammed by the jerks that wrote the SWEN virus. Again, don't open these attachments. Newest slant is a letter from some faux email administrator type with an attachment. When you see strange emails just delete them. I am not one to endorse or study the 'dark one', but I bet Satan has a special place by the fire reserved for these virus writing jerks.

Have you ever thought you might die due to a cold? Well, I am there. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Home remedies, old wives tales, anything. This has to go, the weather is awesome and I spend all my off hours vegetating. Whiny boy must now get ready for work...hi ho hi ho

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
Redd Foxx (1922 - 1991)


No comments: