Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

We've talked about windows washer and ad-aware and their ability to rid you of adware and spyware. Well, get ready boys and girls. There's a new kid on the block and it's just downright awesome. Spybot Search & Destroy is powerful, friendly and thorough! This is freeware but the owner will accept donations. He asks that you pray for him and wish him well!!!!!! Honest n cross my heart, it's in the EULA. Dude is from Germany and the name is Paul Kolla; might be a good idea to remember this name, he's probably not through writing software. Oh yeh, the URL is:

http://security.kolla.de

DOWNLOADER BEWARE! If you use this program and find some applications won't run, do not whine! You have been warned that this is a powerful tool and it has the ability to delete registry keys, etc. Stay in the 'easy mode' when doing your searching and destroying. I really like this program. It's right up there with Mailwasher, Popup Killer and Google. I've noticed it wreaking havoc on Download Accelerator Plus, but if they are up to their old tricks again, then I don't care if spybot rips it to pieces. After all, this is about the art of tearing it all apart!

I hate spyware and adware as much as I hate viruses and the idiots that write them. Satan is saving seats by the fire for the creeps that write such stuff and other foolishness like popups and spam. Thank you Paul Kolla for making the cyberworld a better place to visit. My hat is off to ya! You have my best wishes and prayers.

You little snot nosed weasels writing all this spyware/popup/spam/virus garbage can kiss my Mississippi fish belly white butt!!! Wait I take that back, they probably want to...Sick i tell ya, downright sick

No comments: