Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Sorry about missing yesterday. My vision blurred, literally, spots before my eyes and I had pains down the side of my neck. The doctor thinks it's stress related and I have been advised to take time off. I thought he might have me committed when I started laughing and couldn't stop. Anyway, I just got word that I have to go for further tests next Wednesday and am guessing that they are precautionary. I made a prediction on here 5/19/2003 6:31:01 PM. Even though I have opted to stay home this is NOT what I had in mind. I was forewarned the change made in meds will make me dizzy if I get up too quickly and it does. Thank God this will go away. The ringing in my ears is more prevelant and I hope this subsides as well. Most likely all of this is not serious or I would have been sent to hospital yesterday. My doctors and nurses seem genuinely concerned about my welfare and state of mind. I spent several hours with them yesterday and have faith in their abilities. So, this is a minor setback and expected at my age. I must exercise more and lose weight.

Somehow the daylilies have to be finished today. Somehow I have to get this yard mowed again. Somehow I've got to quit obsessing about mowing the yard. Besides, I might hit one of those creatures that are prowling in the savanna between the front door and the truck (it may be sleeping in the back corner of my garage). I know at least one of 'em has spots, at least it did yesterday...

No comments: