Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, May 30, 2003

If you wanna know how to do emeril's key lime cheesecake, google for emeril's key lime cheesecake. A google search just produced 182 hits that you can click on and find such recipes. This is a great search engine and VERY easy to use. I needed information on a particular printer today and went to the manufacturer's site and it was cloudy. I stopped, went to http://www.google.com and found a world of info about my particular problem by just typing in my problem. But, don't use question marks. They have a paid service that will answer questions and it's supposed to be great. I just don't like paying for information that exists on the web for free. Has something to do with low funds, etc. So, use this great tool!

http://www.google.com

Please, use this site. They pay me no money and I support them because of the excellent results obtained down through the years. BTW, I am not paid by any site; just tips that have accumulated from using the internet for a while.

After work tomorrow, I am planting day lilies n yes i am secure enough in my manhood to voice such a thangy. Any suggestions will be welcome!

No comments: