Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

A big thank you to all the dudes n dude-ettes in Arkansas. Thanks to Murf, I am glad to say that there is a definite Arkansas faction interacting. Welcome aboard and please let me know what needs to be here. Of course, I can't do the go hawgs thangy, being an Ole Miss fan (LOL)! Nice to see this is getting attention and it is moving me to upgrade my capabilities here.

I will "blog" more in the next month. Sorry about the link problem. Just keep using control "c" to copy and control "v" to paste in the address line of your browser and I will start using "click on" links within the site. After reviewing many blogs I am changing my mind about a web page and will most likely expand capabilities here. Remember to add the links you like to your favorites!


http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/ - this is one of my favorite favorites. Lotta info here and you don't have to have the TV channel available to take advantage of their geekiness.

Email me, email me, email me. I do respond

No comments: