Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

The CMOS checksum was cured with a new battery. They do fail, though rarely. I have two gorgeous new parrothead pillows, some more parrots (not live), a really kewl picture frame and more neat stuff. Thanks Lisa, u r sweet! Hope Hootchie enjoys the new CMOS battery! (evil grin)

Listening to an old favorite that has been revived. 'Big Yellow Taxi' was a great tune when done by Joni Mitchell (she also wrote it) many years ago. Counting Crows and Vanessa Carlton do a really slick production of this tune. I get chills listening to it. Really pushes my system and kicks the subwoofer in a most righteous way. I'd guess they are not great Republicans, but awesome tune besides all that. Really hate the Dixie Chicks did their number on the "W" because the 'Landslide' cover is awesome. Haven't forgiven em yet. C'mon all you democrats!! Tell me I should! Lord, what have I done? Lapsed into talking music and politics in the same paragraph. Might be time for another dose o' therapy!!! May ask em about all those frogs n catfish that have been showing up on the veranda during bad weather too....



No comments: