Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Quick Refs for Spending

ThinkGeek is a good site. It resides in my Bookmarks Toolbar and I 'window' shop there a lot. Wouldn't do for me to have money. Every gadget and T-Shirt they sell would be found at the beach house. If waiting for Spybot or FileWasher to finish this site is usually up.

Another great site is NewEgg.com. They are hardware and software intense not so much gadgets and T-Shirts. Most geeks/nerds I know use this site to purchase parts if they can't find them locally. They are very dependable, shipping is fast and it's rare to receive something DOA. This link is in my Bookmarks Toolbar too.

Late and bedtime. Have better than expected dreams!

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
~William Arthur Ward

No comments: