Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

GRRRRRR!

After sleeping from 11PM-1AM and then again from 6AM-9AM my fight with the new equipment has failed miserably. The new motherboard? Haven't a clue. Tried all different downloads, configurations and could get it to post but that was all. So it's back to the old setup in the new tower and only one video card will work now. I have to drive over 100 miles today and am waiting to see if a way overdue payment may make the mailbox.

Please bear with me. Last week was the roughest of the year and this one has started out at a more negative pace. My blood pressure is high and my attitude is downright grouchy. On top of all this I have to finish a putting a PC back together that can't be repaired. Since tomorrow has cable pulls scheduled a way must be found to recover from all this insanity. I still have not made time for my daughter and granddaughter from Louisiana that are visiting and have been here since Thursday. This is ridiculous.

Gonna take something for this pounding headache and hit the road. Screw benchwork for a while. Be good to leave this pig sty for a while, but sad to return and see such a mess.

"Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both."
~Oscar Wilde

No comments: