Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nothing Like A Garden

This is an original Purple Giraffe piece of art. She has several posted on the web and I like them all, but this one speaks happiness to me. Even the bumblebee is kewl. Look at the smile on his face. Ms Giraffe laughs a lot and is a joy and treasure in my life. Her new cousin Mally is coming along fine and I see the same joy even though she's still a baby. Last week my niece made photographs and it's great to have them. Thank you daughters Beagle, Verdana and niece Lex. Big Daddy always opens those emails first.

Anyway, it is nice outside and Tuesday is a more positive start than yesterday. Thought I'd share this fabulous nature study with y'all. This is compliments of Artsonia.com which is the largest kids' art museum in the world. Check it, especially if you are a parent of a budding artist!

"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again."
~Elizabeth Lawrence

No comments: