Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Am A Nerd

This is so very, very cool. It may make for sore fingers, but it'd be a prize among any geek's possessions. Check out ThinkGeek.



Here's my favorite. This year I am saving pennies and plan to own one of these darlings. My Parrothead watch (TYVM Lisa) finally bit the dust after many good years of service and they don't sell them now. So my next one will be a binary watch which is also featured at ThinkGeek.



Is there a geek or nerd in your life? The answer is yes or you probably wouldn't be reading this post. You may be a geek or nerd. This site has many wonderful items and it would be nice if they had a chain of brick and mortar stores. Bet they'd sell billions n billions! The holiday shopping season is just around the corner and shopping online is wayyyyyyy kewl. Try it, you'll like it!

"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame."
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

No comments: