Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Moto? Big Plus So Far


Since its debut the Motorola Razr phone has been controversial. They were hindered by buzzing, humming, failure to hold a battery charge, screens going blank and many more problems. One of my best friends went through 4 of them before changing to another brand. I think this has improved.

My PofS Sony z520 has to be one of the worst pieces of technology ever owned. Beagle, Mudslingr and I had them and they all failed. Initially they were good phones, but went to technical hell quickly. Yesterday Mudslingr called and said he had a replacement for mine and I rushed over there so I could start hearing the phone ring again instead of having to watch it all the time to see the flashing lights. That's miserable.

So far I like the Razr. No inherent noise and my tinnitus would go whacky if it buzzed or hummed. The battery life seems good and the blue tooth range is awesome. It really does 30'. The buttons are big and my fat fingers can manipulate them. And guess what? This is not the latest generation phone. I like it. It works,

Thank you Mudslingr. Thank you a lot. My stress level has lowered a few notches.

"The man who doesn't relax and hoot a few hoots voluntarily, now and then, is in great danger of hooting hoots and standing on his head for the edification of the pathologist and trained nurse, a little later on."
~Elbert Hubbard

No comments: