Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, September 19, 2003

Wannabe Roman in Mississippi Reporting

Yessiree bobtail, we grabbed the data yesterday and my people are happy. Poor windoze 98 will never see another update, but 2000 is rocking and rolling. Did anyone have problems with Windows Update site yesterday? Their downloads seem to take forever. I checked my speed and it was jammin' so it has to be Mr. Gates.

Thanks for the emails that show support for the reinstitution of good manners. The 'grinch faction' better be glad I am not Emporer of the Known Universe. Wow, would I open up a can of whup ass on the hatefuls throughout the Empire? Well, uh, duh, yes. Hey, I'd just like to be Caesar Mississippicus for a few days.

Later, it's gettin' too deep in here and I don't want to swim for it.

"Dreams are the touchstones of our character."
-Henry David Thoreau

No comments: