Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, September 05, 2003

'Tis the very witching hour

It is 3:30am and I am working on a PC. Sometimes you just have to sneak up on them and do battle in the middle of the night. If I can find legacy sound drivers and modem drivers this one may finally be done. I feel like I've been run through a cotton picker. Sorry, at least I stopped before going to turbo-whine.

Let me know if the links don't work. Sometimes they appear at the top right, sometimes at the very bottom (scroll down). I've even been told that they separate, some at the top and some at the bottom. My brothers and sisters, this is a work in progress n sometimes the progress hits an awful muddy spot in the road. Gladly take any advice about the mysterious artform of linking in a sidebar, LOL. The techandlife blog is now posted in the list as Corinth Chris. Still working on images here of the beach house and other thangs. May try and incorporate a link or button that will let you post email while visiting Cybersouth.

BTW, Charlie, belated Happy Birthday, my fellow geek!

"It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: