Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Attack of the ass-biting spiders at the University of Memphis with somewhat religious closure

Do all you folks at the University of Memphis have Apples? Please refer to previous entries about Steve Jobs if you don't understand. Let me say right here and now I apologize. It's the University of Memphis not Memphis State or Tiger High. There, that's said. I shouldn't 'dis' a University because their team played against an Ole Miss team and beat 'em like an egg in a KitchenAid. Ole Miss looked as sloppy and slow as I've ever seen...we need to improve. I'm sorry Tiger fans, got a tad emotional over our loss.

Next. Please go to http://www.snopes.com if you hear that three tailed snakes, two headed rabid ex-lovers or twostriped telemonia spiders are lurking in outhouses to take you down. This is another version of an old urban legend making rounds again. Snopes will set such things right. If I can ever post a link in the sidebar here again I will put Snopes on the list. Several emails have come in about this spider thangy and it's supposedly biting people at Olive Garden. Hey, someone ate their nasty lasagna and decided to get even. Love their salads and bread, but I have never eaten a good entree at said restaurant. My opinion, but you will flame me anyway. Thanks for the tip Lisa!

Never claiming to be perfect I have admitted a mistake today. Not a day goes by that I don't make mistakes. Well, there were those few days I was comatose due to morphine taken for kidneystones. If you are perfect, know everything, and come here then please tell St. Luke, St. Peter, St. Paul, Esther, Moses, David, Solomon and all the rest I said hello and am a great fan. For all you sociopaths lurking, I am referring to Christ as being the ONLY perfect One to walk the earth. Am taking personal inventory this morning to try and improve. Why don't you?


"Patty Hearst heard the burst of Roland's Thompson Gun - and bought it"
Warren Zevon -Excitable Boy Album

No comments: