Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, September 08, 2003

Putting it all in the proverbial one sock

I have limited the amount of posts to 7 days. This may help with the links problem. The archives are in the sidebar if you need to refer back to an older post.

About two weeks ago I had planned on grilling bourbon salmon. It happened yesterday. My youngest daughter and her family brought fresh gulf shrimp, we blackened the salmon, had great veggies and an awesome strawberry cheesecake with strawberry ice cream. Hopefully, my carbohydrate rich Sundays have returned. LOL. And I still managed to work for 2.5 hours.

Organization is the theme this week. All this flopping around like a fish out of water must stop. My inner control freak will be let out long enough to perform badly needed maintenance concerning several venues. Plus, I get to mow sometime this week and how i do love the sound of a Briggs and Stratton in the morning. I really need to be in Arkansas this weekend, but that trip has been delayed . I just need an extra pair of hands to finish a job. Hate to cancel my trip, but, in the words of that great Carmel philosopher Clint Eastwood, "A man's gotta know his limitations."

"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them."
-Ann Landers

No comments: