Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, March 22, 2010

Afterthoughts on Music Monday

Sorry about posting so late , but the realization of loss has stepped to the front of my feeble brain. I still haven't gone out there. Just makes me sick. Thanks to everyone for the phone calls, prayers and sympathetic ears. Am going to take the camera and get a few pictures and see if anything survived. I am afraid this will be a 100% loss. You'll understand when I post the pixs. It's good to have a great family and also good to have a great family of friends. The support from my daughters and their husbands has been overwhelming. Many friends have offered assistance too. We've got to formulate a recovery and then go abourt business as usual. That which does not kill you makes you stronger. Trying to adhere to that Atlanta Rhythm Section philosophy:

4 comments:

Mudslingr said...

really good song!

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

That which doesnot kill ya.....














Is gonna hurt like a M$&^@#$*)!^r

Ashy said...

Man! talking about takin ya back....

Ashy said...

Man that song takes me WAY back