Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shockwave

It's been a few hours since the fire. God has blessed me and sent rain. I don't think anyone realizes how devastating this tragedy is to me. Years of investment have been lost. Would someone please understand and at least tell me they can try and feel the plight now being experienced? Those servers were here to make networks more safe, to stop the bad guys from doing horrible things. The shock of it all is now rushing over me and I have to find a way to overcome.

What can you do? Prayer always helps. I may be an unorthodox person, but I do know that God watches over us. My heart is heavy with this loss, but life continues. Your support will acknowledge a purpose to continue. Am I asking too much? Really? Therefore, by the Grace of God, go I...

Gosh, you think my feeling a loss is overwhelming? It is. Yet, we must move forward and deal with travesty through accepting. I don't think I've ever needed my friends more...

6 comments:

Robert said...

sorry to hear about your loss, i will certainly be praying for u bro.

beagle said...

We are here to help! Just let us know what we can do! Love ya!

Mudslingr said...

http://beagle1.livejournal.com/673482.html

What she says...also, don't worry about your yard, I got it covered. Miss the turtle we will. I have thought about you all day. Also, if the garage does not get rebuilt, I have already thought up some ideas for the area. We can get together and see what you think. We can make a positive out of a negative. Just remember, you always have us to call on 24/7 and we'll be there for ya!

Tyronneus said...

I don't know what to say,Dock.I am off Monday and Tuesday and can be there if you need me.

Anonymous said...

All you need do is tell us how we can help, and we will do anything we can! Love you - Verdana & crew

Grasshoppa said...

Hope you got my e-mail. Thought it was more personal somehow, but, if not, I'm off all this week. Just let me know how I can help and I'll be glad to.