Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday, a Waste

Spent most of the day with the insurance claims guy, nice enough fellow, and he even went on the roof at one point to check it out. He left and came back several times. He also did the same for my neighbor, going on the roof and checking the side of the house next to the burned down building. We noticed that what little is left of the building is smoldering in some places even after the rain!. Makes me afraid to leave or go out there. What a mess. Nothing can be salvaged. Was going to post pictures, but I've had enough today. I think they are coming back tomorrow. Hopefully the smoldering will stop. That really bothers me. Gosh I don't ever want to go through this again.

Later.

1 comment:

Grasshoppa said...

again, as previously stated, if you need some help, or need anything of any kind, if I can provide...it's yours. Prayers, as always, are with you.