Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pronounced KOZ - me - o

This is a line of laptop computers that Toshiba introduced in 2004. You can read more info at Wikipedia. Don't have time to go into details, but will let you know about this great act of gratitude with which I've been blessed and how wonderful it fits into my lifestyle. Also will have info on the one it replaced. It's for sale. Pristine 17" machine with hyperthreading 3.46 gig CPU and 1.5 gigs of RAM running XP. I have all original documentation, etc. It'll also include a legit copy of Office XP with hologram disks and Microsoft sleeve. More later.

"If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get."
~Frank A. Clark

5 comments:

Mr. Rogers said...

Hello Boys and girls....And how are you today? Can you say Cos Me Oh? Hey Hey Hey.

Dock said...

Won't u b my nayber?

Grasshoppa said...

nice sweater, Rogers...

cc said...

hey Mike I bought a new laptop this weekend...another Dell....I too am selling my old laptop,nice leather bag ,wireless mouse,Dell printer and also a laptop desk......I am going to offer it to the kids first....if they don't take it might be asking u to help me sell it......

Dock said...

no prob be glad to help!!