Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random

I will post some pixs of the fire, but give me a few days . I have to get away from it for a while. My friend Chris B., from Nesbit, is dropping by a few tools tomorrow that burned alongside of some firewall PCs that were built and ready to be delivered. They are now globs of plastic and metal, tools and firewalls. Thank the good Lord most of my small tools were in the truck or house. Very fortunate there. Am back working some so bear with me. I know many things are behind, but should be caught up within a week. Not too bad in my estimate.

The overwhelming feeling seems to be leaving and it's time to get back in the swing of things. Thanks so much to everyone for their support. Crisis lets you know those that really have befriended you. Stay dry out there tomorrow. Supposed to be a soaker in the Southeast. Maybe the roof on the burned out structure will stop smoldering.

"Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either."
~Golda Meir

1 comment:

Mudslingr said...

9:30am sound good to you? Give me a call. I sent you an email too.