Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, March 04, 2010

During "The Mentalist"

Yesterday's post took several days. Good info? Back problems haven't helped as the meds interfere. Verdana actually asked me one morning if I had been drinking, lol! Think she was okay when she found out I'd been in a purple haze due to back problems. One day of that is enough. Now it's back to Advil Gel Caps and doing something constructive, like work!

Hope the Teamspeak post was helpful. I think the YouTube tutorial is awesome. If it is too small use your browser to increase the size. Remember to return it to its original setting too.

Later.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
~Thomas Edison

1 comment:

Grasshoppa said...

Hope your back is, or gets to, feeling better real soon, my brutha!