Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, February 08, 2010

Ear Heaven

I've used this song before with different people playing and singing. Lee Ritenour is in all of them. He's the guy in the blue shirt playing guitar. This is a star line up of great musicians and by far the best version. Don't miss the last few seconds when Mr. Phil Perry, the lead singer, will blow your socks off with incredible vocal range. One thing about Lee and the musicians that surround him is they are always smiling. Blessed by God I'd say:




Even though this is an up tempo positive song, tears come to eyes from the sheer emotion I feel when hearing music that is this beautiful. This well defines tears of joy. Hope you like it as much as I do. BTW, if you are a Gershwin fan Beagle (she's at the top of the links list) has Rhapsody in Blue posted today. It's awesome.

"My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary."
~Martin Luther

1 comment:

beagle said...

:D I love Gershwin and the fact that it has Fantasia 2000 animation, I HAD to post it.