Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Some Things Just Don't Make Sense

Please DON'T text me. I am a luddite when it comes to this goofy form of communication. Good Lord! If you have time to punch in a bunch of doodoo on a ridiculously small keypad then put the damn thing to your ear and call me! Sheesh! I hate it. AT&T delivers messages at their own will. The cell communication is so bad on AT&T towers in this area a good friend of mind saw an AT&T tech using a Verizon phone that he admitted was furnished by the company!?!?!?!?!? I may get 5 texts today that were written last week! It infuriates me to receive a plea of help 7 days later knowing they can use the below email address. I never check text, but check email at least 10 times a day.

Either call or use my gmail address. THAT ADDRESS IS cybersouth@gmail.com. C'mon people, it's that easy.

"There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity."
~Goethe

No comments: