Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey Big Man, Lemme Hold a Dolla'!

Today was a long one. Actually resolved some problems and should catch up over the weekend. It'll involve some travel, but trying to pull out of a financial abyss is tough. Isn't it? My laptop's age is hurting some of my capability, but so far I've been lucky. Thinking about putting that mayonnaise jar, with the slot in the top, back on the veranda. All contributions accepted. There will be no withdrawals. Let's see, think I will call it the poor and pitiful whine of laptop fund. PAPWOLF. Does it pop? Of course it will be an empty Blue Plate jar.

As you can tell it's time for rest. Later.

"(v. t.) To ask from with earnestness; to make petition to; to apply to for obtaining something; as, to solicit person for alms."
~Definition of Solicit

3 comments:

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

Think the phrase was a bit off...
Whenever I hear Lemme Hold A Dolla
I wanna put Robert D. Raifords salutation in there and it is Hey Big Man, Lemme Hold a Dolla!

Dock said...

Mistake noted and corrected, lol.

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

Not so much meanin it like it was a mistake......that is just what I hear when I hear lemme hold a Dolla.