Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Guild Wars Spoiler (Sorta')

To all fellow Guild Wars players: You might be interested in this link. Thanks goes out Forest Whistler, Ranger Extraordinaire, for a very awesome heads up. Can I get an Amen on Izzy stumbling on his steps and being out of commission? Dude is a complete jerk! And what happened to Regina? Is she dating Izzy now?

Will try to be broader in things tech tomorrow. Late and need to crash. Had an extremely long day and will tomorrow too. All y'all know I love it. Later.

4 comments:

Mudslingr said...

Well that was interesting...if only I knew what half of those skill were. Does that mean I been playing too much Pre?

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

Just discovered this about signet of Illusions.
Although they are not technically linked to attributes, Signet of Illusions will work with spells linked to the Sunspear rank and Allegiance rank title tracks. With 16 Illusion Magic, the spell will activate at a higher level than would normally be possible with maximum title rank.
Also read this Sig of illusions was in original Phrophicies Beta and was removed then added back as if they were giving us somethin new great and wunnerful......

Ashy said...

Can't really bitch too much about skill "balances" but I will request a few moments of silence for the departed (almost in same way as was done to Wail of Doom) Demonic Flesh.

Dock said...

Sorry Anet buttwipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They've killed damn near EVERY Blood build I had for mancers. Bet I find a way to overcome it. Too much virtual money and time in builds to lose Demonic Flesh. I desp8ise Izzy and wish the sorry bastard would meet me. I'd open up a can of whup ass so big the word mercy would disappear from his vocabulary. Wait...he probably doesn't know the word anyway. Fat piggy idiot!!!!!