Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday FYI

My apologies for not posting. It has been a hectic week. Have the Thursday post drafted and it will show up on Cybersouth soon. I've traveled over 500 miles this week and no need to give details. Thanks out to all that have been concerned about my well being. Your emails and phone calls are always appreciated. Give me some time and everything will be published over the weekend...probably.

TGIF. That means only 2 more days to work this week.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
~Frank Herbert, Bene Gesserit Litany, Dune

No comments: