Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Explanation

No, I am not perishing immediately, the Good Lord willin'. Since jw-kit ripped Cybersouth - from the Saltillo Beach House apart a few months ago (without warning) repairs have steadily been underway. The main body is down so I can make some changes. It will be back. I have a cold and am running behind so it will take a few days to finish. My apologies about being abrupt. Writing HTML is not easy at times and Cybersouth is incorporating the new layout format being offered by Google. Please bear with me and everything will return to normal (sub-normal) soon. Posts will reappear, etc. Efforts are being made to recover all the older comments that mysteriously disappeared. Again, sorry about being so short, but was pretty much put out with the js-kit, Haloscan, Echo or whatever they are calling their bowl of idiots today. Thanks for your phone calls and emails. Nice to know that people care.

Now excuse me while I take my ZiCam and see if this fever has dropped. Stay casual...enough stress here for all of us.

3 comments:

Grasshoppa said...

hope you feel better. need anything just holler. when you do feel better, maybe you can tell me how to rid my site of Echo and use this Google thangy.

Dock said...

Meds are messed up and i should new in a coupla days - actually the ones I was taking before. Be glad to help you pull that garbage out. Man, they messed up a great application when they trashed Haloscan. Bunch of bozos!

beagle said...

please call if we can do anything! we can deliver chicken soup etc whatever you need! love you!