Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Guild Wars Rant

Have a theory - Nerf of Demonic Flesh = Izzy. They come out with a long explanation about making blood mancers stronger and absolutely kill our best skill!!! Doesn't matter if it's not Izzy the PvP Nancy. And please DON'T try to console me with suggested subs. Yuck! So now I have to basically abandon something that has worked well and rack my feeble brain. It's been racked enough this week. Don't know what I am talking about? Look at your GW updates today. My mancer WILL survive!

Enough.

"The above emoticon is for Izzy and all the other 'rocket scientists' that participated in the nerfing."
~Billy Wobblynife

5 comments:

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

SIC 'Em Dawg!!!!!

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

Console ya? I wanna get ya fired up. Izzy is ecstatic, he must be cause he just "had sex" with every blood necro in the game. (you know what I wanted to type)

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

Look at vital blessing and great dwarf armor....possibilities

Ashby Rhett Culpepper III said...

The beginning emoteicon looks about right for Izmoron.........
One day he is gonna go too far and make it more fun to play another free to play (once you have bought)game and I will change... Already there are several Mo Funner fee paid games and when my finances allow I will play them! main one being Aion......

feleciab said...

Well guys you can always come and play Dungeons and Dragons Online when GW starts to piss you off. It is free and you don't have to worry about skill nerfs. You can come and play with me, Axe and now Keith.