Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, February 27, 2010

He's Not Back; He Never Left (It's a Guild Wars Thangy)

In the words of Oliver Hardy, "Well, well, well." Contrary to popular belief, my Necromancer Prime is back and busting some asses. Ashy and I sat for less than 1/2 hour and reminisced about old builds and I remembered my Mancer #2 (Nightspore Tormance) being a strong Soul/Rit. After a few wiki investigations and several thousand virtual coins later Maskull Tor is back on track living a larger health bar and fighting with a heart as cold as Arctic ice. Well, well, well. The naysayers and doubting Thomas's must not have read the last line of the first paragraph in just this last Thursday's post. It very plainly says, "My mancer WILL survive."

Sometimes these whine-fests are venting and sometime they happen because I don't like that cretin Izzy. In spite of his lardass-ship I'll achieve all titles with Maskull Tor if the Good Lord is willin' to let me have that much time. I still challenge the Iz-puke to a boxing match with all proceeds going to a great charity like St Jude's phenomenal research that helps cure diseases that take our little ones. He's probably got at least 100lbs on me. I have not an ass hat, but an ass sombrero waiting for him.

Ashy. Thanks for a great assist. Couldn't have done it without you. Us old ones can still conspire, lol!

"Worry ducks when purpose flies overhead."
~C. Astrid Weber

No comments: