Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sometimes You Need to Let Go, Sometimes Not

I watched a 747 lift off from the Honolulu airport. This song played on the car radio. It was early and I stood at the end of the runway to be closer to her as she left. Oh God, how my heart hurt and somehow left with that departure. Knowing she'd be there after my last tour in Vietnam, well, it helped me keep that heart pumping

Work through ALL the difficulties of relationships. Screw a bunch of ego. Don't you think this is a Music Monday that is great to follow Valentine's Day?



Love enough. Never hold back. God will bless you in love...good times and bad times.

"There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God's finger on man's shoulder."
~Charles Morgan

3 comments:

Tyronneus said...

Good song.You know,I had hair like that once.I got a picture somewhere to prove it.

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day. Did you get my email the other day.

Dock said...

Did not get email. Plz resend. Good to hear from ya!