Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, June 01, 2009

Vote Tomorrow for Paul Turner

If you live in Saltillo, MS, please remember to vote tomorrow and VOTE FOR PAUL TURNER IN THE MAYOR's race. Let's get that goof Bill Williams up off his dead butt and put a good Christian in that office that will help our community. Paul Turner is the man. He's far more qualified than someone that is sponging off the community after retiring from sitting on his duff in a bank. Paul is a business man and will help our city grow in the right direction. Good family man and all around good guy. If you are a Republican like me, crossover and vote for Paul Turner, the Democrat. I am personally proud to endorse Mr. Turner and hope he wins by a landslide!

"Go Paul!"
~Shout heard around the beachhouse neighborhood

EDIT: Tuesday evening - By mentioning that Paul Turner is a good Christian I was in no way suggesting that Bill Williams isn't also a Christian. I understand he is active in a local Baptist church and apologize that this was misinterpreted by at least one person (see comments). I will not go into details, but Bill has done some things that upset me personally and there was no rationality concerning his actions. And hey I like Paul...I do not like Bill. Isn't that my right as an American as it is my right to voice my own opinion? Besides, it'll be over in a few hours since the polls will close in 30 minutes or so and votes will be counted. Counted fairly I hope.

No comments: