Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Update on Updates

As is obvious the beach house format is changing. I especially want to thank Chyna Moon for the wonderful makeover of the header. Gosh, she does such great work. Aren't the iguanas kewl? Her ability and creativity never cease to amaze everyone. Since Google/Blogger has finally given me the ability to write my own HTML for this site, these ongoing changes should stay in this layout. By no means am I through, LOL. For instance, the Speedtest.net link is not working...yet. Absolutely hate the trackback part of the comments. It will die. May have to walk through code hell to kill it, but it is going away.

I am open to suggestions. Email cybersouth@gmail.com or use the comments. Still a lot of work to do and you can be sure more links will appear. I am not real happy with the archives layout, but that's a minor problem. I will develop a Favorite List and move the sites I read every day to it, eventually. I have to import the actual photo of the beach house too. The header will be centered one of these days. Ahhhhh, the speed test button is now working! All will resolve in good time.

"Continuity gives us roots; change gives us branches, letting us stretch and grow and reach new heights."
~Pauline R. Kezer

No comments: