Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, June 05, 2009

Twitter is Not a New Step in the Hokey Pokey

One site I read on a daily basis is Kim Komando. She is very active in the world of things techno and very web wise. This site is a plethora of information. It's also well constructed and very easy to navigate. One of the first things I read is her Daily News which is email in the early morning hours. She also has a radio show. Possibly the best article explaining Twitter is on her site today, What the heck is Twitter about?. If you forget the addy to her site there is a permalink at the bottom of this page. Good job Kim! Keep up the great work!

Now I must head over to Twitter and say something that is probably of no interest to anyone.

"I find that a great part of the INFORMATION I have, was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way."
~Franklin P. Adams

No comments: