Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Guild Wars Fun and the Dreaded Trip to WallyWorld


What great fun was had in Guild Wars last night. We ran a total of 6 missions needed by Cyndane Eloise with various Guild members. She was keyed up and ready to take on a variety of enemies. Several members of the Kudzu Dragons Guild, which has an abbreviation symbol of [YALL], showed up to aid and abet. We were all on TeamSpeak so the chat and laughter were great. This was wonderful because Cyndane has not had the opportunity to play of late and her husband took care of their 2 year and 3 month old daughters while she enjoyed some time in the virtual world. Both daughters have wonderful children and I love them all! And wow, all fathers in law should have my good fortune. Not just a single good marriage choice but two! I can't choose a favorite either. No sucking up, just the facts, ma'am. They are both good to my daughters and me too! Back to the gameplay last night: To sum it up, a good time was had by all! BTW, clicking on the pix will give u a large view of a Necro Prime.

Gotta make a medication run at Walmart. Trying to time it when people may be eating their evening meal. Maybe the powers that be feed all those evil children that live at Walmart around the same time. I hope so. The mean little devils don't like me and I don't care for them either. All that running, screaming and yelling just didn't happen when I was a young lad. You could get clubbed to death with a dinosaur bone or mammoth tusk. Therefore, we behaved. Nowadays they just run into you acting like wild animals and their stupid ass parents just laugh. I despise going to Walmart, but you can't beat their drug prices. So I suffer a trip every 3 months in order to purchase that which keeps me alive. Shucks, I shouldn't complain. I spent 2 years in a war zone and was only shot twice. I don't think the Vietnamese were quite as mean as Walmart's evil children though...

"Those who educate their children well are more to be honoured than they who only produce them; for these only gave them life, those teaching parents bestowed the art of living well."
~Aristotle

No comments: