Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Same Song

Rarely do I post something from the same site two days in a row. If you'd like to see the original post that inspired this one please click this link: Kim Komando's Video of the Day. Really wanted to link through her site, but it required the password to my Cybersouth GMail account. As said before this is one of my favorite sites and I read it daily. Still, my password is NOT going out on the web except where it is needed to read my mail. So, please forgive my outright plagiarism.

This was just too good to pass up. I went to YouTube and shared/embedded to this page through my Google account. The first is an a capella choir from Slovenia. Don't let the beginning confuse you, it'll become very clear. This is an amazing treatment of a classic rock tune. In case you weren't a fan of early MTV the original video is posted below it. Check 'em both out. If you even care for music at all the comparison is fun.

Hmmmm, I've posted about music twice in the last 7 days and Kim Komando two days in a row. What the heck! Hope this helps your day.







"I love to hear a choir. I love the humanity, to see the faces of real people devoting themselves to a piece of MUSIC. I like the teamwork. It makes me feel optimistic about the human race when I see them cooperating like that."
~Paul Mccartney

No comments: