Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Herr Doktor and new Pix in the Guild Wars area

Had a visit with the doctor this morning. Returning July 6th for further tests. Things went well with one more med being added. Think it will help a lot. We will see. The people at Access in Tupelo are so nice and most helpful. I have to contact some other folks about benefits so today is the marked beginning of a long struggle with VA. Damn it all, it will involve one more trip to Memphis (YUCK!). Trish, please go with me. You kept me from getting into a fist fight last time and probably kept my hot tempered ass outta' de jailhouse. If I am hearing the truth, they've cleaned up the act in Memphis VA. Had to - to keep it open! Wished they'd closed it and we all had to go to VA Hospital Jackson, MS. Nice folks there.

Check out a Ranger with a beautiful bow in today's Guild Wars picture. Scroll down some and he's in the right column. That beautiful bow is a Celestial Bow. Good job Ty. Now the rest of you get busy! Want all my Guild Wars friends to have their turn. I will post a brief description if you send me info. BTW use the jpeg format no bitmaps. And don't worry if you think the pix is too large. That can be handled. Much better than a small pix.

"The doctor sees all the weakness of mankind; the lawyer all the wickedness, the theologian all the stupidity."
~Arthur Schopenhauer

No comments: