Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, June 21, 2003

Saturday n it's not raining. Watching Call for Help and then Screensavers on TechTV. Drinking Kenyan coffee, just ate a chili dawg, have my Pocket PC Reference book beside me, finishing the final driver downloads for a laptop I am repairing, also have the manual open for my new cable test/calibration tool that is uber - just a "geek out" in progress!! Saturday! Only 1 more day to work this week! Life is good!

This link is about test equipment for those that are in the biz

http://www.idealindustries.com/dc/TestEquipment.nsf

Just received the 826 tester n the toner n sniffer. I've been using a Siemens, but decided on this tester because of local support (NESCO @ Tupelo, MS - they have the best looking IT/IS tech-ette around) and the fact that it reads the length of cable run. Smooth, I tell ya, smooth. Any opinions? All are welcome.

Screensavers is on the tube n I just heard Linux mentioned. I gotta go, the windows voodoo is wearin' off!

No comments: