Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Please read the NEXT entry first!!!!!

Glory bee n hold 'em Luke, they're headed for the barn!!!!! I am actually off until Monday!! After I get my medical test results I'll have more peace of mind. Will be out of town for a few days, doing the poolside thangy and prob do some fishing with Brother Dave. I will visit some friends in Tishomingo County, Neal n CC and get a ride in his"new" 46 Chevy truck. It will be awesome; they have a pool too! Hope to get in a lotta poolin' time over the next few days. No, it doesn't involve eight ball or que sticks. It will involve an occasional boat drink and some cooked animal on the grill. My trusty laptop will be in tow and I will try to make everyone envious if they are into getting away from it all. In the words of that great boat drink philosopher Jimmy Buffett,"I know I don't get there often enough, but God knows I surely try..."

No comments: