Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, June 09, 2003

"Monday, Monday, can't trust that day," said the Mamas to the Papas. Such a pleasant few days off and back to the grind. It amazes me at how these 'personal confusers' can stymie over small issues. I spent most of the afternoon installing an additional computer on a peer to peer network and bringing DSL on line for the first time for said network. This thing wreaked havoc! Boring to go into details, but I was cyber-punished for taking time off. LOL. All the machines are now warm and fuzzy n making nice. Whew! Having nice clients certainly helps when you are wiping that ten pounds of egg off the face.

My recent round with stress, being a fatass, and not exercising has been easier to endure with all the nice emails, phone calls, etc. It's nice to know that there are people that care. When my children were growing up they both wanted everyone in their lives to live in one huge room so they could go visit with each person on a regular basis. I have become that child. Maybe Wordsworth had this figured out. Thank you for your warm concern and regards!

I have downloaded jetAudio and it is installed. Thanks to Corinth Chris I shall pursue the use of this media tool. The review will be out in a few days. Always looking for new ways to play la musica! While you are reading this remember to download music. If everyone will read back and be very careful about installing spybot, search and destroy, it will rid you of any spyware/adware that the kazaa, grokster sites force on you. Be Careful!!! If emails come in soliciting written instructions on how to do all this I will post a "how to". It will be a bit lengthy...

No comments: