Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I just submitted this to the jerks at RIAA. The sorry so n so's don't even list an email address on their page. Ha! Why does that not suprise me?


Just exactly why do you not have an obvious email addy on your homepage? Typical of your attitude towards the people that have been putting bread on your table. After seeing the article on Tech Live about how you persecuted a struggling college student I cannot stand by silently and let this go unnoticed. I despise anyone connected with your organization and am encouraging EVERYONE to follow my lead and voice negative opinions towards you. My Senators and Representatives will be notified as well. Your Mafioso/Nazi regime must be stopped.

And I will contact the appropriate people.

Ever wanted to copy your dvds to cd? It's nice to have copies of all media so as to have a good backup in case of scratches. Hey, if the music nazis don't like it, tough! Make a media that is not so easily damaged. I think the inherent design was flawed purposely so that media had to be replaced periodically. This site is not freeware, but very affordable.

http://www.idvd.ca/

Don't know of any freeware for this purpose at this time. A search may produce such items. I hope everyone is downloading music as they read my rantings. It's not like this is a "just found" issue. I have voiced my opinion before about how these cheeseballs are ripping us off.

I realize that there are starving people in the world and other issues that need to be addressed. Flaming me about my priorities is a waste of time. Now, after my brief, profane tirade I must cloak myself in normalcy and go out amongst the people.

No comments: