Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, February 08, 2009

A Few Hours of Fun Saturday Night

Normally when playing GuildWars it drives me up a wall to be killed in the game. Usually you are soon "rezzed" and can shake off the death penalty. I just don't like the fact that my preparation wasn't sufficient to keep me alive. Last night I died several times and didn't even care. To be in the game with my Guild Mates enjoying all the laughing and fun was enhanced by the new monitor. So far the remote has been explored. I will get around to reading the manual. Today the bedroom will be rearranged and cable hooked up to this unit. Since this model is not known to have great audio my 5.1 surround unit will be installed too. Gosh, it'll be sweet if this unit survives the test of time. Here's hoping!

"If you are losing your leisure, look out; you may be losing your soul."
~Logan P. Smith

No comments: